WEEK 9: SUPERVISOR SESSION
A very long and deep conversation with my friend who is in the pictures followed by a 7th photo shoot.
As photographing people is one of my big fears, it is a big step for me to take pictures like this.
The other one is better.
Why beach and pajamas? Does that work together? Wouldn’t one expect beach wear?
– No, it should be contrary and pajamas are the outfit worn in isolation.
It’s a good pose and good, interesting shadow.
This time we don’t see anything of the architecture.
– The whole series won’t get boring if the pictures are not too similar. In context with the other images it will be clear, that it’s all in one house. Also, this image is about intimacy, so being closer makes sense.
How do connections play out in this?
Generally good, but needs to be done again:
· good walk, good dog, red is good
· interesting and good, that projection is not a major or most important part of the picture
· but backside of model and dog need more light > grounding them
Generally question to think about: How will I work with different formats, some being portrait, some landscape?